Tuesday, June 26, 2007

"There was a little girl, who had a little curl..."

When we were little, my dad always use to say the same thing before we went to bed each night... "big day tomorrow". Whether we were just doing nothing at home or leaving on vacation he would always say we needed to get to bed because "big day tomorrow".

So today was a pretty big day. Jamie and I (and Cornett jr) had our first doctor's appointment. Everyone there was so nice and friendly and excited for us. We could tell right away we are going to love this women's clinic. In two more weeks we get to hear the heartbeat and see an ultrasound! I can't wait.
I also got all my hair chopped off today. I love having short hair! And my hair grows so fast (even before prenatal vitamins) so I'm sure in no time it will be long again. But for now I love the new do. Then I got a massage from a girl my age who I have become pretty good friends with. (I trade piano lessons for her husband for free massages!) She is such a strong Christian that I love talking to her and today she said a little prayer for my belly. I'll post a picture of my fat tummy when it actually looks like more than just too much Taco Bueno, but for now here's my new hair do.