Monday, July 09, 2007

Kim Wanna-be

I started taking an Intro to Photography class last week at NWACC (Bentonville teachers get free classes there). And it has been SO much fun! Already I feel like I have learned so much! The class is black and white photography and we have to use film cameras. Thankfully Kim let me use one of her fancy cameras and has been giving me a lot of helpful pointers. Last Friday I spent several hours in the dark room developing my pictures and here is one of my favorites.


Kim took a picture of me trying to act like I knew what I was doing...

(And here's what I was taking a picture of... some cool graffiti that just happened to have Jamie's initials and my name in the same spot.)



Here's another picture I took that I thought turned out ok.



And I took a picture of these crazy frogs we have in our front flower bed that our friend Jim gave Jamie for his birthday last year. I have to admit that at first I was not a fan of the frogs in our yard but now I think they're pretty funny.