Friday, December 14, 2007

Blush & Bashful

The teachers at my school threw Jamie and I a baby shower on Wednesday and it was overwhelmingly adorable! So much pink and gifts and food and baby excitement everywhere.

We were blessed with so many wonderful gifts for Audrie again and the teachers had also given money for a money tree (which actually they put on a cute clothesline)! I told Jamie I'm going straight to Nine West with that cash, because Audrie needs her momma to have cute shoes, right?

Jamie has been so great at saying "ooh and aah" at the gifts- I think he might be running out of adjectives to say each time we open an adorable pink gift, but he's been so sweet and gracious!

Oh my goodness, my belly is getting bigger by the minute- and all the great food at this shower didn't help me see my feet any better!

Melanie got us this awesome onesie! We died laughing when we opened it...

I've had trouble sleeping at night, so my favorite thing to do is to go into the nursery and open all the drawers (and stand in the closet) and just look at all the adorable stuff we have waiting for Audrie!




And we're getting a great collection of books to read her, too!

We're getting so nervous and excited to have her here! My heart is telling her to hurry, but I know I really want her to take her time and grow strong & healthy in there. And as my mom keeps reminding me- she's much easier to take care of where she is now...!