Sunday, December 09, 2007

Preggo in a Bikini

I've been trying to keep my exercise routine going strong throughout my pregnancy, but lately it has been increasingly more difficult to work out with this big belly in the way. Walking on the treadmill gets pretty boring, so my friend Melanie and I decided we would try a water aerobics class this weekend. The class was actually cancelled so we decided to swim laps in the pool. A bikini was the only bathing suit I could fit my tummy into, but I wore a tshirt over it so I wouldn't scare anyone! Mel and I swam what seemed like a million laps up and down the pool and it was hard work, but I had no problem treading water with my own personal "buoy" keeping me afloat. I'm so sorry I don't have a photograph to post of me in my bikini but here are some photographs that the amazing Kim took of my belly at 26 weeks.