Thursday, March 27, 2008

all about audrie

Last week when I had posted some updates about various things going on with Jamie and I, a few different people told me that they were glad life was going so well but really all they wanted to see were pictures of Audrie..! (just as bad as Audrie's grandmas who don't even pretend anymore that when they visit that they are there to see jamie or me... it's all about the baby now.)

So here ya go. Tons of recent Audrie pictures.

I tried hard to get her to smile for the camera this morning. Her happiest times are right after she eats (who isn't??), but every time I would talk to her to get her smiling she would stop when I put the camera up to my face. But finally I managed to snap some photos that I thought I better post on here so that Audrie's fan base won't boycott our blog. :)







I keep telling myself she's starting to look a little more like me...


But then again I think this picture reminds me more of her daddy...