Saturday, April 26, 2008

grandmas and go-carts

Having a live-in nanny isn't such a bad deal! Jamie's mom came up again this weekend to spend some time spoiling Audrie. So Jamie and I used the free babysitting to get out and enjoy the beautiful weather. We went to dinner and movie with a group of friends and then made an appearance at my 10 yr old nephew's bday party at Locomotion. We actually had such a blast getting soaked in the bumper boats and being speed racers on the go-carts with all my brothers and sister-in-laws (I really thought we were gonna get kicked off the tracks)! I think us big "kids" ended up having more fun than the 10 year olds.
I'm in second place here in between Seth and Warren... (If you don't count Jamie who lapped everyone about 5 times in his souped up go-cart that I think had nitrous in the tank)!