Wednesday, May 28, 2008

babies galore

It's crazy how life can change so fast in such a short time. Seems that every where I turn these days there are babies, babies and more babies. I absolutely love it! But it sure makes me reflect on how life has so many new and exciting chapters. I can't wait to see what God has planned next... but right now I'm loving the "New Baby" chapter of our life! Speaking of new babies... I went and visited my friend, Leigh, and her new tiny baby girl at the hospital today. I loved the chance to hold baby Kennedy and the chance to practice some photo taking. Their baby is SO adorable and has a beautiful head of hair! I could have held her all day... so cuddly!

I think this baby already knows how to strike a pose...
Thanks, Leigh, for letting me steal some baby hugs today. I can't wait for Kennedy and Audrie to be old enough to play together!