Saturday, May 24, 2008

good times

Our college friends, Jason and Samanthe, are visiting from New York City and staying with us for a week. We are so excited they are here and have been enjoying such a wonderful weekend! Jamie, Audrie and I were laying in the hammock on Jim and Emily's back porch this evening and feeling so blessed to be surrounded by friends, food, wonderful weather, and relaxation.
Audrie has become instant buddies with "Uncle" Jason and cool "Aunt" Sam.
We've been spending alot of time with the adorable Baby Ben. And Jamie got a glimpse here of what his future could be like someday... (can you see the fear in his eyes?) ha!!
Audrie and I LOVE their hammock. I could spend a lot of happy hours right here.
The girls and I slipped away for a few hours on Saturday to get pedicures and sonic slushes.



Thanks ,"Mama Burrow", for babysitting so I could get a little pampering!



Hope all of you are enjoying your memorial day weekend, too!