Thursday, May 01, 2008

memory lane

I went to the U of A today for a luncheon at Carnall Hall Inn and afterwards I decided to walk around campus and take some photos. (I'm also taking a Photoshop class one night a week to learn how to edit and enhance pictures... it's amazing how much of a difference it makes!)

For example, here is a photo I took of a random dogwood tree on campus... But here's what it looked like before I edited it...The chalk grafiti all over campus was pretty neat to see. The bridge in the music building where I spent countless hours in college...






Audrie was an angel the whole time and loved being out in the wonderful weather! I had to find a quiet private place to feed her so I went into a practice room in the music building. It was strange sitting in there thinking about all the time and stress I spent in those rooms during my undergrad... but I never imagined I'd be feeding my baby there someday! (I had a random college kid take our picture.)

These last few photos aren't edited... sometimes I feel like I get carried away when I get going in photoshop, so I just left these as is.

I had Audrie in her sling and was carrying the diaper bag and my camera bag, so I was getting a bit sweaty, so we stopped by Gloria's office for a little break.

It was a fun afternoon down memory lane!