Thursday, July 10, 2008

twins!

I am up to my eyeballs in BCC paperwork- trying to get letters mailed out to all the new singers we've auditioned and letters to the returning members, etc. Anyways, it's all piled up in stacks around my living room and I vowed I'd spend all day yesterday getting it finished... but then my friend Leigh called me and told me I needed to come over because her friend that has twins the same age as Audrie was there and I should come hang out. I looked around at all the work I needed to do and said "sure I'll be right over"!

I've always thought that having twins would be pretty cool. But after spending a few hours with these adorable babies I was thanking God for giving me one baby at a time! These twins we SO cute, but I watched her trying to feed them both, change two sets of diapers, and they got sleepy at different times and then one wanted to play while the other wanted to nap... whew...
I did get to hold Baby Kennedy for awhile and she was extra cuddly today.Audrie was a big flirt and tried to hold this little boy's hand. (But Kennedy on the left here looked like she was ready to fight for her man, too.)

And Leigh had painted Kennedy's tiny little toenails. I was amazed. I'm sure she had to use a microscope...
It was a fun afternoon of avoiding my piles of paperwork! But someone really wise once told me that when you look back on your life you will remember the relationships and times spent with family and friends more than anything else. (My deep thought for the day!)