Saturday, September 20, 2008

"it's game day in the ozarks, baby!"

The weather was beautiful. The game was not. But there is so much more we love about going to the games besides the acutal football...
The band. And acutally the highlight of the whole game was during the halftime show when the entire band busted out in the Thriller Dance! It was awesome.

The concession stand. I absolutely LOVE the jumbo pretzels!
The fly-overs during the singing of the National Anthem (which I sing very loudly). Ok, you can't really see, but those tiny specks in the sky are F18 fighter jets that flew over so fast I couldn't get a picture!

The cheerleaders. One of my former piano students is a cheerleader for the Razorbacks this year, so I like watching for her.
The jumbo-tron screen. I think I actually watch more of the game on that screen than on the field. And, of course, getting to spend time together! Awww... (Thank you, Mom, for babysitting Audrie!)

This last photo is a little random, but before the game we saw some kids riding these motorized scooters that were actually coolers! They are called Cruizin Coolers and there has got to be a reason why we need one.