Sunday, October 19, 2008

war eagle

Audrie and I went with my mom and my niece, Sydney, to the War Eagle craft fair on Saturday. I always love going and usually find something unique to buy. But really we go for the fun food and atmosphere. It was a beautiful day!



Audrie was a trooper the whole time and really liked hanging out with Sydney.
Though she did have to take a little nap break before lunch. But I couldn't blame her... craft fairs can wear a girl out.
Yum, strawberry crepes!
We really had a great time and Audrie's first War Eagle experience couldn't have gone better!
The rest of the weekend we spent at an amazing cottage in the woods for our 2nd annual girl's retreat with my mom, sisters and nieces. I have tons of fun photos to share later, but couldn't resist posting these two...