Sunday, November 30, 2008

the dixon family

I have to say that this week has been one of the most amazing weeks I've had in a long time. A whole week of doing nothing and hanging out with my baby girl. Truly so relaxing and just what I needed to get me through the next three weeks of "concert season". Well ok I haven't exactly being doing nothing all week, but at least I got to do whatever I wanted and that made me happy enough. I did take a little time to shoot some family photos for a friend. Lorrie is our accompanist for the BCC and for my school concerts. I did a little photo session with her family this week. SO fun! (And a big thanks to my friend Mel for babysitting Audrie while I was out- and for changing your first poopy diaper!) Here are a few billion photos I just had to share of Lorrie's adorable family...
Hannah is in the BCC choir and she is also an amazing violinist.
I've been messing around with using text in my photos lately...
Oh my goodness... Ruthie. She is Lorrie's youngest daughter and such an adorable ball of energy! I think I could have taken a hundred photos of just her expressions... what a cutey! Thank you, Lorrie, for letting me practice on your family. The drive to "God's Country" was worth every bit of the time I got to spend with your cuties! :)