Thursday, November 20, 2008

sing sing sing

A couple nights this week we invited the members of the Bentonville Children's Choir over to our house. This is something we do every year- the kids seem to get a really big kick out of getting to hang out at "Mrs. Cornett's house!"... ooh, ahh. :) We have to divide them into different nights in order to fit all 80+ kids in, but it's alot of fun. Audrie was just crazy estatic with all her new friends who were dying to play with her! It was fun to watch her get so excited with all the attention.
The kids ate more Oreos then I knew was humanly possible! (We have a little snack for them and then rehearse music for our upcoming concerts.)

I meant to take photos of each of the groups we had each night, but somehow I only remembered to take this one group of sopranos...



Its always fun to have my students at my house, but also makes me appreciate the calm quietness after they leave (I think Jamie is still twitching a little)! :)