Saturday, December 06, 2008

rock band junkies

I'm really starting to become a Rock Band Fan. Jamie's always been really into it but I mostly liked to stay in the cheering section in the past. But lately I'm becoming more of a fan! Friday night our friend Melanie came over to hang out and we discovered she had never played before. There were some high expectations since she is a band director, but she did really awesome on the drums- we were very impressed with her rock-n-roll skills!

Jamie is still amazing on the guitar as always!

Audrie and I stuck to vocals (doesn't she look excited to be helping me sing).

At first I refused to admit there was any musical aspect to this video game but I have to say that you do need some understanding of rhythm and beat patterns to really do well. I might just have to take it to my class this week and let my choir students have a little School of Rock!