Tuesday, January 20, 2009

i heart jamie

In case I haven't mentioned it lately... I have one amazing husband. I really could easliy make a list of 100 reasons why he is the best thing that has ever happened to me! And besides being a mighty good husband- he is so crazy wonderful with Audrie, too. We are both very blessed to have him. Here's a couple of reasons why he's a keeper...

He changes diapers. (Lots of them... even the nasty ones!)

He reads books with Audrie. He plays toys with her (and even tolerates the loud annoying toys).
Did I mention he changes diapers?! (I think Audrie is praying here that this one is a real doozy!)
He loves playing with Audrie when he comes in from work.
And her face lights up when she sees him!
And after all that, he still has time for kisses...
"I never knew how much I loved your father until I saw how much he loved you."
~ Alice Riley