Thursday, January 08, 2009

saturday in the park with will

This past Saturday when the weather was wonderfully warm, I met my bff from high school, Dawnica, and her little boy Will at the park. Audrie loved it! We had a great time.

Will is such a cutey! He will be 3 on Feb 5th... same bday as Audrie!
Audrie even made a new friend... I'm pretty sure they were swapping fashion tips...
I love these next two photos of Audrie because somewhere there is a photo of me about this same age in a swing like this at the park... I need to try to find that photo.
Audrie LOVES to swing.
And so does Will!



We fed ducks at the duck pond (which was terrifying for me because I have an unnatural fear of birds), but Audrie loves animals so I toughed it out for her.
But Will has no fear. He is a pro at duck feeding.

It was so nice to get out in the fresh air and spend some time with Dawnica. As much as I'd love a snow day soon, I'd also be thrilled with some more warm days like these!