Tuesday, January 13, 2009

she bangs she bangs

Well, it's official. Audrie loves music. She gives us a few private concerts every day featuring her own musical compositions. The best part is the great faces she makes while she plays... (you gotta click this image to see up close)
I think she is favoring percussion instruments right now, but with any luck we can teach her that drumming is no life to live.
Although like any good drummer she can keep the beat going with a drink in her hand...!

We do spend some time at the piano for some daily sing-a-longs, too. (Usually before Jamie gets home from work because there is really only so many times in a row you can hear "The Wheels on the Bus" before you lose your mind.)

And here she is again with her weird music face making... our own little Stevie Wonder.

She likes helping me strum my guitar as I make up songs about "Audrie and her poopy diaper"... that's going to be my #1 hit on my next album.

We're booking tickets now for Audrie's first concert tour... let us know if you want front row seats!