Saturday, March 28, 2009

where to start??

We're back from NYC and our heads are still spinning from the incredible whirlwind of a week!! We had such an amazing time and I can't wait to share all the crazy fun details. I did manage to keep my tears from the Audrie heartache to just a few times a day. We were always on the go this whole week so I really didn't have a lot of down time to dwell on how bad I missed her. But when we got home she wrapped her little arms around my neck so tight I thought she might never let go. It was totally adorable! Even though I know she was so spoiled with love by Jamie's mom this past week, it was still nice to know she missed her mommy and daddy.

(I'll share pics and info from our trip as soon as we crawl out from under all the luggage and get caught up on some sleep!)