Wednesday, April 15, 2009

sweet sweet girl

Is there really any need for me to apologize anymore for the crazy amount of pictures I take of our little girl?? I guess by now everyone realizes that I'm addicted to my camera and my favorite little 2 foot 6 inch supermodel is Audrie. So here ya go... a billion pics I took of her in the bathtub the other night...
She is getting so much hair! Curls galore.

And check out these lucious lips!


I think this is becoming her signature look though...

She's getting lots of new teeth, too. I think she's up to 7 or 8 now (it takes a brave soul to stick your finger in that chomper to investigate!)


Audrie's sweetest most cuddly time of day is right after her bath... all cozy up in her huge butterfly towel and slathered in sweet smelling baby lotion!


Love her!