Monday, May 18, 2009

partying with ben

Friday evening we drove down to Gulley Park to help Ben celebrate his first birthday. And, you know me, I have to snap a million photos anywhere I go!
I love having Mel back at school again even though I KNOW how terrible it is being away from the baby.
Ben is so close to walking!
Audrie in her sweet summer dress and little Tom's shoes.
Cole is getting to be such a grown up little boy. And I can't believe Ben is already one. Where did the year go??
I guess Ben really wanted Audrie's hair bow...
Audrie "helped" me with Ben's wrapping paper...
We had trouble keeping up with her on the playground- she's getting too fast!And so determined to get the slide thing down.
She made friends with a cute little red headed girl who tried to teach her how be ladylike with their dresses on the slide...

I wasn't sure at first how I felt about the new trend of the long summer dresses that are in all the stores, but I bought one and I LOVE it. So comfy and cool!
The three of us.

Jamie and Rhonald bonding in the sandbox...
It was actually Audrie's first sandbox experience and of course she thought it was the greatest thing ever.
Except maybe the sand in her diaper...!!
She and Cole played so cute together!
I love Cole's face in this photo!
Ben even took a break from partying to wiggle his toes in the sand.
Audrie reminding Jamie where we parked...
It was amazing weather and the perfect night to spend in the park with friends. Thanks, Ben, for inviting us to your party!!