Saturday, July 11, 2009

proposals, flip flops and trains

So just in case you were wondering... I am thoroughly enjoying my summer break! I do have an occasional pity party for myself when Audrie is testing her toddler powers, but aside from those moments it's been a pretty awesome summer so far. And thankfully I have some great gal pals who come to my rescue at just the right time. A few weeks ago I went out with a wonderful group of my girl friends to see The Proposal and I was surprised at how MUCH I loved that movie! We laughed through the whole movie but it was sappy romantic, too. I highly recommend seeing it! And Thursday night some sweet girls I know invited me to play Bunco and since it was only my second time playing I was lucky enough to win the "biggest loser" prize. Ha! They also had a cute flip flop contest (that I did not win) but the competition was tough... And yesterday my friend, Emily, knew I was having a tough morning so she invited me to ride a kiddie train with her... that is true friendship! ha! Check out the photos on her blog.