Wednesday, August 26, 2009

we have a winner!

Jamie competed in a tennis tournament this weekend and HE WON! Whoo hoo! (Click the image below to see his mad tennis skills up close.)
Audrie and I went along to cheer him in the finals. (I think you could watch the entire match in the reflection of my humongous sunglasses... ha!)
It was cute to see how much more Audrie actually watched Jamie this time. She really was into watching and clapping for her daddy out there hitting the ball. She even yelled out "DADDY" a few times before I had a chance to explain to her about the delicate nature of tennis audience etiquette.

She did get a little restless but then she discovered how to use my iPod and was pretty enthralled for awhile with how the sound come out of the earbuds. Every 18 month old needs their own iPod, right?!
Jamie's final match went into a tie-break... it was quite a nail biter! Audrie was hoping her daddy would win...
We were so proud of him!
We love our tennis star!