Saturday, September 19, 2009

bowling champs

We went out last night with our friends, Jim and Emily, for sushi and bowling. And had a dang good time! I got my game face on- seeing as how I am a very serious bowler. Um, yeh.
Jim actually surprised us all by being incredibly good at this! I think he has a secret life as a professional bowler in his "spare time".
He tried to coach Emily to help her improve her technique...
But it obviously did no good... check out her score by the fifth frame here! Pretty sweet.
I put a bowling ball under my shirt so we could get a little view of the future...
Bowling is not my favorite pastime but it was really fun and we had a great time.
We finished up the night sitting at Starbucks for way too long discussing religion and solving the world's problems... ha! Thanks, Jim and Em, for a fun night. Can't wait til we all join that bowling league together. :)