Saturday, October 31, 2009

our little clown

We dressed our baby girl up as a crazy little clown tonight for some trick-or-treating fun in our neighborhood! (And, oh yeh, I totally ratted her hair up and sprayed it with some of that temporary hair color... so cute!)
We took her into the bathroom to see herself in the mirror and she thought it was pretty funny.
I'm a big dork so I put on a few silly things to join her.
And Emma and Kim came over and went trick-or-treating with us. Emma was a precious little tooth fairy!


I was so impressed with how Audrie seemed to understand the concept... she just marched up to each door like she knew exactly what was going on. She stuck out her little pumpkin bucket to get candy, said thank you and bye bye! Off we'd go to the next house!

So I was testing the light on my camera before we got started and it was really over exposed and somehow I got this creepy looking picture... (kind of looks like she might star in the next Batman movie!)
Anyways, it was a really cute night out in our neighborhood with our adorable clown. And just in case you were wondering... we gave her a bath later and all the dye and face paint came off just fine! :)