Thursday, December 24, 2009

ah, the sweet life

Audrie and I have been enjoying our time together during my break from school... lots of coloring, play doh, walks, naps, visiting friends, just doing whatever we want to. I took her to The Little Gym in Rogers and she had the time of her life running through obstacles, jumping on trampolines, and swinging nonstop like a monkey from the bars! (You can click on this photo to see her great facial expressions.) And who is this grown up little girl?? (She looks so big here swinging in my neighbor's back yard!) I get a little teary eyed when I think about how this is my last break from school when it will be just me and Audrie. For spring break we'll probably take a trip and then by summer break we will have our little baby here!

"Savor the moments that are warm and special and giggly." -Sammy Davis Jr.