Thursday, December 31, 2009

our year in photos

"No, dear brother and sisters, I am not all I should be, but I am focusing on this one thing: Forgetting what is behind and striving toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus." Philippians 3:13-14

"The unfailing love of the Lord never ends! By his mercy we have been kept from complete destruction. Great is His faithfulness; His mercies begin afresh each day. I say to myself, "The Lord is my inheritance; therefore, I will hope in Him!" Lamentations 3:22-24

"But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." Isaiah 40:31

Happy New Year... have a blessed 2010!!