Monday, August 30, 2010

more of audrie's singing

I just have to say again that I never in my wildest dreams imagined that I'd have a daughter that loves singing so much. The other night I took Audrie to an audition with me and she sat there so sweetly while I ran some vocal exercises with the singer. On the drive home I heard Audrie in the back seat singing those same little warm ups and actually really on pitch. I was so excited that when we got home I sat with her at the piano and had her sing those for me with the piano- and she did awesome! Jamie commented that he was going to have to get started on the tennis training if he had any hope of competing with the music! :)

Anyways, here are a couple video clips of her latest singing skills. I know there are several, but if you have the time you should watch these! (Especially the last one- my new favorite!)

Twinkle Little Star from Rachel Cornett on Vimeo.



Untitled from Rachel Cornett on Vimeo.