Wednesday, December 15, 2010

as random as it gets

I haven't had a spare moment to blog latley, but I did want to throw a couple random photos at ya from my phone.

The other night Jamie was gone to a Hogs basketball game with a friend and Annie was sleeping. Audrie was up waaaay past her bedtime, but she decided we should have a picnic. I said SURE! So here we are at 9 oclock at night eating fruit loops in the kitchen floor.

Annie's hair is long enough for a pony tail now! Sort of...

My amazing husband had to take two days off work this week to stay home with the girls (his mom had to be out of town suddenly). It also happened to be the two days I had concerts until late at night and couldn't come home all day. So he spent two full days and nights being a single dad. He did great! I did manage to sneak away on a lunch break to say hi and found the three of them working hard at the kitchen table.


I did notice today that I've obviously been too busy at work, because the stack of coffee cups is multiplying on my desk! Only two more days of madness until I'm off for two weeks. Yay!!

I did get to go out with some wonderful gal pals last week. We try to get together once a month and even though I don't always get to make it- I do love the time I spend catching up on life with these fun girls!!
I am really looking forward to the next two weeks off from work! I imagine I'll be sipping hot cocoa while my lovely daughters smile sweetly at me and rub my feet... HA!