Tuesday, February 01, 2011

photography update

I am way behind on blogging about my photo shoots lately, so here is a gigantic update. I know the pictures are tiny that I posted here so you'll just have to click on each photo collage if you are actually interested in my photography! :)
________________________________________

Michael's Senior Photos


When we were in Green Forest for Christmas Jamie's super cool Aunt Barbara was visiting from Texas. She asked me to do some senior photos for her son Michael. I said SURE! So we drove around the square in Green Forest looking for some spots to snap some photos. Michael was a great sport!


________________________________________

My bff from high school, Dawnica, asked me back in November to come snap a few photos of her family with their new addition, Andrew (just two weeks old)!

 Dawnica's husband, Mike, was stationed in Iraq when their first son, Will, was born. So this time he gets to be there for all the new baby fun and it is super sweet to see him with tiny little Andrew.
 I photoshopped a little Christmas card for Dawnica, too...
 _______________________________________________

Paul and Tabitha and their FAMILY!


Paul is a coworker of Jamie's who asked if I would do a photo shoot for his entire family. I was a little intimidated but decided to give it a shot. I always appreciate people who will let me use their families to 'practice' my photography hobby. So this large group shoot was a good learning experience for me.

I was trying to get a photo of all the little kiddos in one spot. I almost got one...
 But this is what was going on in between the camera snaps..... LOL!


It's tough taking photos with young kids and trying to get them to all look at the camera at the same time! But when it happens it's pretty cute.

______________________________________
Also in November I did a couple quick photos for Jamie's family one Saturday that we were home visiting.

In case I haven't mentioned it enough on this blog... Jamie's family is super wonderful and I love that Audrie and Annie have some great cousins to play with everytime we visit. I am so blessed to have married into such a sweet and loving family.
__________________________________________________

My sister-in-law, Kim, (http://www.kimlowery.com/) asked me to do a family shoot for their Christmas card and I was so thrilled she asked me! It would be like Paula Dean asking you to make her dinner! :)

 Of course, it's easy when you have a family that is this super cute!
Kim has taken a billion photos for us (my house is actually kind of a 'Kim Lowery Photo Gallery') so it was nice to be able to return the favor a little bit.
_____________________________________________
Another Audrey

A couple weeks ago I met a friend of a friend who happened to have a little girl named Audrey who was turning two in February! She asked me to take some two year old pics of her daughter. Such a cutey!


_______________________________________

Ok, I think that gets me caught up on photography stuff for now. I have a few more that I'm editing this week so I'll post those soon. I'm so glad Kim got me addicted to this hobby. It's too much fun!