Tuesday, May 28, 2013

my hobby

I haven't had a chance to blog about my photography lately. It has been super hard to keep the hobby alive here mostly because my job is so consuming, but I have been able to fit a couple photo shoots in for friends and coworkers.

I can't wait to get back to Arkansas and hopefully have more time (and willing subjects) to do photo shoots with!

Here are a couple of my favorites that I've done since moving here...

Alan, another music teacher at my school, and his adorable little trio.
Bladamir is also a teacher at my school and has three super sweet daughters.
Eric teaches at my school and has become a great friend and mentor!
Patricia works in the office at my school and wanted me to do some head shots for her. So stunning!
Ryan, Jamie's cousin, was in town and needed some Senior pics. Fun photo shoot!