Wednesday, July 18, 2007

"Thank You for Being a Friend..."

I'm always amazed by the blessings in my life and this week it seems my "girls" have been there for me! On Sunday Erin so graciously allowed me to pass my babysitting duties off to her with no notice, Gloria came to my rescue for one of our hetic music workshops at school (I used to think it was kind of joke to say that G knew everything, but now I'm scared to think it's really kind of true...), Kim has been such motivation for my photograhpy and even let me stop by unannounounced tonight for help with an assignment (and to photograph her beautiful children), and then Mel (and Brian!) came to my rescue this evening with a delicious dinner (I have been craving a juicy hamburger all week and she just happened to be grilling burgers so I inivited myself over for yummy food and a homemade chocolate malt by Mr. Ward himself)! So, I'm home now... fat and happy and so thankful for close friends!