Wednesday, July 18, 2007

More Pics from Photography Class

Here are a few more photos I took this past week. (Our assignment was to work on taking up-close shots with narrow focus and shallow depth of field.) It is so fun developing these in the dark room, but it is very time consuming. I'm sure, like anything, it just takes alot of practice and paitence. It only took me ten years of piano lessons to get any good, so maybe by the time I'm 40 I'll be able to call myself a decent photographer!

This first pic is from the UA Senior Walk (where they put all the graduates names on the sidewalks) and I thought how the tree shadows frame Jamie's name was pretty cool.

I was driving through Fayetteville and saw this statue in someone's front yard, so I jumped out of my car (left it running) and snapped a picture.
And who couldn't resist photographing this beautiful model! (I have connections with her agent...)