Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Shopping For Two

So my belly really doesn't show this much yet, I just exaggerated this for a self-portrait assignment I had to do for photography class. I did get to have my first adventure in maternity clothes shopping yesterday though! My friend, Mel, went along with me for moral support. I'm so glad she did because I needed someone to witness me trying on the "fake bellies" in the fitting rooms. It was pretty hilarious, but I did find some cute clothes. I also bought a cool thing called a Bella Band and it allows you to wear your pants unbuttoned or unzipped and this tube-top like band fits around your lower belly and just looks like a black undershirt. All my clothes still fit but my dress pants are getting a little tough to button, so I'm hoping this Bella Band will allow me to wear my "teacher" clothes for awhile.