Saturday, August 11, 2007

"So you're saying there's a chance...?"

Dr. Jim was so kind as to let us do another ultrasound! It's so exciting each time just knowing we're about to see the baby again. We had all just gone out for a big dinner so I was afraid we wouldn't be able to see the baby through all the food...! But the baby was kicking and moving much more now. We could see it turning around in my belly and doing slow summersaults. Jamie did some more ultrasounding again and he got some great images of the baby.


In this picture the baby had turned completely upside down and seemed to be having a great time in there!Jim was able to make a "guesstimation" about the gender based on some interesting images he pointed out to us. He said he felt about "%70 sure he was correct" and that's all the hope I needed to hear!!!! Pink might be my new favorite color...! (I think Jamie is still holding out for the "real" doctor's verdict at our 20 week sonogram.)