Monday, October 29, 2007

Babies, Band, and the Beach

We had our monthly doctor visit today to check the vitals and the baby and I are still doing great. Her heartbeat was 157 today- when the doctor was trying to listen to the heartbeat the baby kept kicking the monitor. The doctor said she was "fiesty". Is that a bad sign??

Now our doctors visits will be every two weeks for the next 8 weeks and then in the last month we'll go every week til she arrives! I think it's slowly starting to sink in that our baby will be here very soon...!

This is one of my favorite pictures of me as a little girl at the beach. Makes me excited to see what our little girl is going to look more like- me or her good lookin' daddy.

In other news, I went to Melanie's first band concert of the season tonight and it was so adorable! I can't believe she can get those kids to all play so good after two months of school. She's my hero. Too bad "it's just band".