Thursday, October 25, 2007

I'm not fat, I'm pregnant.

My belly is definitely out and proud these days. At least now I finally look pregnant and not just like I'm getting chubby in the middle. It's such a strange emotion to continue to get bigger and bigger and gain more and more weight. I've never been a strict dieter or fanatic about exercising all the time, but I've always tried to keep my weight under control so that my clothes fit right and I feel healthy. So it's been hard to tell myself that all this growing huger is just the baby and that I won't feel like a blimp forever. I've still been able to continue exercising regularly but I am starving all the time. I eat constantly (which is acutally kind of fun).

I'm just about 26 weeks now (14 more to go!). I get a weekly email with updates about the baby and this is the picture I got this week saying our baby is probably about 14 inches long and 1.5 pounds now.

I've still been able to wear my regular clothes for the most part, but I am starting to wear more maternity clothes because they are SO comfortable. I think I may wear pants with the big stretchy belly forever..! Here is a maternity outfit I wore this week that Erin helped me pick out. (I told Mel that I feel like I'm wearing pajamas to work because everything is so stretchy and soft.)