Monday, October 22, 2007

Carving, Chili and Children's Choirs

So I played hooky today. We woke up and it was cold, rainy and a perfect day to stay in bed. And Jamie was already feeling pretty bad so he convinced me to call in sick with him and we made pancakes and then slept til noon. Made me glad we don't have any kids... :)

But this weekend was great- we went to a friends house for a pumpkin carving party and ate alot of chili and had a good time. I let Jamie do all the carving (I'm not really into scraping goo out of the innards of pumpkins).
Then Sunday was our first Bentonville Children's Choir concert of the season. It went smoothly-we have a really good group of kids this year!
We finished up the weekend at Jim and Emily's house. The boys cooked us dinner while Emily and I watched Sleepless in Seattle. Rough life, I know.

(Jamie at work on his masterpiece.)

(This is Josh and Carrie's little boy, Collin- future singer in the BCC!)


(Jamie's masterpiece completed...)