Friday, October 19, 2007

It's all in a day.

6 months down... Three more to go. It's going so fast! Jim pointed out last night that technically if I were to have the baby now that she could survive (with months in the hospital) but still it was weird to think about our baby being so "real". She's been kicking like crazy the past few weeks- so much that I start to worry when she goes a few hours without "saying hey". The other night I actually noticed my belly moving from all her Tae-bo she's doing in there. It was pretty neat to watch my stomach as she kicked and punched away.

My students at school are excited about me having a baby and ask me alot of questions. My favorite so far is when this shy sixth grade boy didn't really know how to word his question and pointed at my belly and asked me "how long has that been in there?". They are all a little worried about who will be taking my place while I'm on maternity leave. I do love my students and will miss them... but I can't wait to stay home with our baby (at least until school starts again in the Fall).

Here are a bunch of random photos I took in my classroom this week: