Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Showers of Blessings

This weekend was our first baby shower- thrown by our amazing friends- and there was cuteness everywhere!! ("Blush and Bashful" don't even begin to describe the amount of pink!) The hostesses put a lot of love into this beautiful shower! The neatest part was to see all the people coming in the door who are so happy for Jamie and I and our first little baby. So many wonderful friends and family and coworkers, my sister from Hawaii (ok, she's here for Thanksgiving, but it was nice to have her there!) and even the lady who I did my student teaching with 8 years ago came, too! Jamie and I stayed up late that night putting all the adorable gifts away in the nursery. Audrie is definitely coming into a nursery full of wonderful things, but even more importantly she's coming into a world full of people who are so excited to meet her!
(photo by Kim)