Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Arvest Baby Shower

The wonderful people in Jamie's office threw us a beautiful baby shower on Tuesday. Once again, there was cuteness everywhere! (Jamie said it "smelled like pink" in the room.)

Audrie got so many adorable gifts! It was fun opening all the tiny outfits, bibs, toys, books, and too many cute baby things to list.


I always love visiting Jamie's office- everyone there is way too nice and so sweet to me whenever I stop by.

We even got these adorable embroidered burp cloths that I think are way too cute to let our baby spit up on!

Later at home, we went through all the gifts again trying to find a place for everything. I just love this tshirt that Audrie got!

Jamie spent some time putting together the swing that his co-workers on the trade desk got for us.

It's an adorable swing that has all kinds of settings to play music, adjust swing speed, timers, and who knows what else.

The shower was so wonderful and I was touched by the generosity and kindness of everyone Jamie works with. They made me promise to bring the baby by to visit... of course I will!