Monday, January 07, 2008

Two Thumbs Up

I've never considered myself much of a movie critic, but I have to say that the movie "PS- I Love You" (based on the book by Ceceila Ahern) is one of the best chick flicks I've seen in a long time!! I went out this weekend with a group of girls to see this movie and it was really so wonderful! Thankfully Gloria had tissues in her purse, because we had to pass them down the row- lots of tears and laughing and more tears. (rinse and repeat) Jamie would definitely have hated this movie, but he was busy playing tennis with some guys and enjoying the freakishly warm weather this weekend. There are a few more girly movies out that I want to see, so hopefully I can squeeze in a few more ladies nights before a different kind of "girl time" begins! "Ps- I Love You" won't win any academy awards, but if you are in the mood for some serious sappy romantical comedy- you have to go see this movie.