Thursday, February 14, 2008

my funny valentine

I've had a very cuddly Valentine's day. I can't stop kissing Audrie's wrinkled cute face...

Audrie and I had our first big venture out of the house today. I was kind of nervous about driving with her in the back seat for some reason. But I've been feeling a little emotional the past couple days with the new mommy hormones so I needed to get of the house just for a little while. So Kim came to my rescue and invited us over for breakfast (heart shaped pancakes, of course)! It was fun to take Audrie out for a little trip. After we got home we spent the afternoon cuddled on the couch watching What Not to Wear. It's a rough life...

Here are some pics that Kim took of Audrie in our nursery when she was 3 days old. Once again, Kim has amazed me with her talent! I just want to rent a billboard and post these pictures on the hwy for everyone to see!!