Saturday, February 16, 2008

my new baby

My wonderful husband spoils me too much! Ever since I took a photography class at NWACC this summer I've been dying for a "real" camera... Jamie got me one for Valentine's Day!!! I'm SO excited to start learning all 5 million settings and buttons and little gadgets that it has. It's a Canon EOS 40D and it is a lot different than the SLR film camera I used this summer, but the basic concepts are the same and with all my "free time" at home now I can hopefully figure a few things out.


Here are a few first pics with the new camera...

Audrie will surely be the most photographed baby on the planet.

Jamie and Audrie have a little talk about how she needs to stop pooping so much because diapers are expensive.

Jamie captures my "blue steel" pose.

This is kitty's reaction to all the excitement around the house these days.