Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter!

We spent Easter Sunday with Jamie's family and it was filled with tons of food and family. As I was getting Audrie dressed in her Easter outfit, I explained to her that, even though she had cute little bunnies on her shoes, Easter was really all about Jesus. She seemed to understand. I said "if you understand me, spit up once..." and she did.




Audrie has been smiling so much the past couple weeks and it's hard to capture on camera but I managed to get a few little smirks yesterday.



This next picture of Audrie smiling totally cracks me up because it looks like she is saying "Heyyy... how you doin'?".


Here are just a FEW more photos from our Easter day... ( i tend to get a little camera happy).





I did make an Easter basket for Audrie and I hid it for Jamie to help her find (an old tradition in my family... or maybe it was just another one of my mom's clever schemes to keep us kids busy for a few hours...).

It was a little too cold for Audrie to hunt eggs, but the other "kids" played some kind of pop-the-bubble game that I'm sure Brandon and Jamie were a little too big to be playing...


Jamie's cousin, Tiffanie, has a little boy, Dylan, who turned one year old this weekend, too. So we helped him celebrate with an adorable cake and presents.




My camera settings were a little off and so this picture of Dylan blurred, but then I kind of liked how the "mistake" effect looked.


And here is a picture of Dylan's little brother... coming this June!

Audrie's big yawn here is how I felt when we finally got home late last night...


Hope you all had a wonderful Easter, too!