Monday, March 31, 2008

wonderful weekend


This weekend was just one of those great weekends that you never want to end! Jamie's mom, Donna, spent a few days with us and it's so nice when she comes to stay. Audrie and I both get spoiled by her.


Also my adorable 12 yr old niece, Emily, came this weekend to stay with us. I took Emily to Sephora where we had a blast trying on tons of makeup and painting our nails (of course we didn't buy anything- just played dress up and left... they didn't seem to mind). Saturday night Donna babysat while Jamie took me on a date. I had been craving some vino and tiramisu, so we went where every good american goes... Olive Garden. :) And then we saw the movie, "21"- it was really good! Sunday after church we took Donna to experience the restaurant, Monte Ne Inn, and we still smell like fried chicken, but it was so yummy. Sunday evening, Jamie's tennis tournament was cancelled, so he spent some quality time with Audrie and took her for a walk in his Baby Bjorn (while I went with the praise team to sing at another church). Audrie loves hanging out with her daddy and always smiles so much when he puts her in it.



Jamie probably doesn't wanting me confessing this for all to read, but the other day he told me "if I had known having a baby was this awesome, we would have started a long time ago".