Thursday, July 17, 2008

isn't she lovely

I love blogs. I really do. I love keeping up with all the details of my friends and family that I don't get to see as much as I'd like. It's fun reading everyone's posts and seeing their photos. I'm definitely an unashamed "blog stalker". But I also love sharing our stories and pictures with our loved ones, too. From my grandpa in Michigan (Hi, Grandpa!) to Jamie's family in Texas (Hi, Barb!) and our friends from high school and college... it's so fun to get little suprise emails now and then from random people who say "hey, loved the latest pics" when I wasn't even aware that they checked our blog. So I got an email yesterday from someone I didn't realize they looked at our site who said that I needed to put "Isn't She Lovely" to the blog music that I just added. So here ya go.... (and a few more pics of Audrie to go with the song). I saw this hat at Target and just HAD to have it for her. Even if she looks like she's going to whip up a souffle, I thought it was too adorable!