Friday, July 18, 2008

sno cones

I've been trying to keep Caleb's mind off the misery of his busted up arm. Yesterday we were running errands around Fayetteville and Emily treated us to sno cones (she is truly a connoisseur!). It was her way of repaying me for babysitting Ben, but he was such an angel the whole time that it was a joy. It was the first sno cone that I have had in a couple years and it was amazingly tasty. Almost as good as the box of 200 Pop Ice that Caleb and I have been eating all week.

Caleb ponders the sno cone menu of over 20 flavors.
Emily needs to admit she has an addiction!
Caleb is getting better at using his other hand for eating...
And he practiced writing his alphabet the other day with his other hand, but it took him like 20 minutes to get through all the letters! I know I shouldn't make fun of him, but this morning it was pretty hilarious seeing him try to put his socks on with one hand. I helped him out. That's what sisters do.