Friday, August 22, 2008

good times with the fam

We went home to Green Forest this past Sunday afternoon for a pool party with Jamie's family. The water was a bit cold from the recent rain but the kids didn't seem to mind at all. It was great to see everyone and let Audrie "play" with her cousins. It's going to be fun watching her grow up around all those crazy boys! (Thankfully she has her cousin Kameron on her side.) Here are some photos of the day...


It was Keeton's birthday. He had lots of help opening his presents! Audrie cheered for him. The pool was too cold for me, but the kids had a blast. Evan and Taylor grow at least a foot every time we see them.Kameron is always great at making Audrie smile! I got to spend some time holding little baby Jess. Until Brenda stole him from me!

Tiffanie's older little boy, Dylan, is getting so big.
Audrie and Jamie worked on their poolside tan.
I think Debbie is explaining to Cory here why he needs a little sister...
And Jim seems like a natural with little babies! :)
Here is Brenda and Debbie making fun of Larry's awesome sock tan line...
And anytime Jamie's family gets together there is always lots of food!
Keeton brought me a baby frog... I'm pretty sure it was Jamie's idea (I hate frogs)! So it was time to go.


Really, we had a great time and can't wait to see everyone again soon!