Friday, October 24, 2008

girl on the move

I got Audrie a drum this week... a little more practice and she'll be ready to play Rock Band with the boys! Then she had to pull herself up on it, because that really is her favorite thing to do... stand up!She still entertains herself by chasing the kitty around the house all day. (I think Audrie chases the cat and Donna chases Audrie...!) But she crawls so fast now that it's hard to keep up with her.
She is pulling up on everything in the house.
It's quite a work out!
She's so proud of herself!
She likes to "read" my magazines.

Here she is looking around because she knows she's not supposed to be up there!

And she's getting more brave at walking (with only holding one hand).

I love these leggings she has on. They're called Baby Legs and my sister got me hooked on them. Audrie has several adorable pair and they work great- keeping her little legs warm, cover her knees for crawling, and we don't have to take them off to change her diapers. They're great!

We're afraid our Christmas tree may be in trouble this year...